Thursday, June 15, 2006

Popsicles

Here's a picture of my Tropical Sherbert popsicles, these are the first popsicles I have ever made that weren't just molded, frozen Kool-Aid. I'm so happy about how yummy they were!


PINEAPPLE SHERBET POPS
Makes about 10 popsicles
one 12.3 oz. box firm Mori-Nu SILKEN tofu
1/3 c. sugar
4 tsp. lemon juice
3/4 tsp. vanilla
20 oz. can unsweetened crushed pineapple in juice (with juice)
1/4 tsp. coconut extract
Blend until smooth and freeze solid in popsicle molds.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

Great job Pooh. I enjoyed sampling the popsicles you made. Love mom

8:38 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

Your food looks great! I am definitely going to try the popsicles.

9:00 AM  
Blogger EatPeacePlease said...

Ooh, pop's with tofu? I'll have to try that one.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Good one! I just bought some coconut extract the other day so I'm set ~ I think my daughters would love it!

9:55 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Wow, these look like some super terrific popsicles!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home