Friday, July 28, 2006

What fun I have when I'm not baking!

See if you can figure out what this says, and where it's written before the fourth picture:







Can you read it?









Alright, alright. I'll give it to you slowly and one word at a time.






It says black belt by the way, which in Tae Kwon Do, is what I am.
And now for anyone who hasn't figured out where it's written yet, here's one more picture.It's written...








on my fingernails! and I don't mean to brag or anything but, my mom was pretty impressed that I wrote it all on my own.

Happy baking, and don't forget to have fun!


***************************************Melissa***************************************

6 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

Inmpressed with the paint job, yes I was, but that does not excuse you from cleaning that ..?.. you call a bedroom.

I have pictures and I will show the world what it looks like if you don't get it done.

9:05 PM  
Blogger *Melissa* said...

Mom, I finished cleaning it before I even started painting

11:04 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

Congratulations! That must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication!

LOL at your Mom up there.. I need to get my son a food blog and threaten him with his room pics!

5:15 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Hey, black belt girl. Very cool nails.

Better get back to the cleaning. Melissa, i sure am glad your mom loves you enough to get on your "case" about your bedroom!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Candi said...

Hi Melissa!
I saw your blog link on your mom's blog and had to pop in and say hi.

Your nails looks very cool and that takes lots of talent to paint them yourself. More so, acheiving your black belt is such an incredible accomplishment! You should be very proud!!

Now go clean your room.

Haha!! Just kidding!! :P I think I'm going to go tell my daughter that on her blog! :P

Anyhow, congrats on the black belt, and on all these amazing foods I see you've made here on your blog! YUM!

1:05 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELISSA!!!

Love,
Karen (Kleo) & Mattie

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home